Wednesday, September 07, 2011

A Wish Worth Sharing

I cannot think of a better way to begin the school year than by sharing this story with you-- A Wish For YouWhat a wonderful way to celebrate the start of a new school year.  It really is full of inspiration.  In fact, it is so contagious I bet you'll want to create your own story right-away.  It was created by Lyn Hilt. (Her blog is worth checking out).


This creation came from Storybird and it is my first encounter with the site.  It is nifty, don't you think?  I have hopes to use Storybird with my students in small group counseling.  I figure I will create stories and the group members will co-create their own as well.   I will be sure to share them.  You do the same, too.  Happy Storybirding!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the intro to Storybird! What a fantastic site and so useful for school counselors and all educators. Can't wait to share it!

    ReplyDelete