Thursday, March 03, 2011

Upon Further Review

My last post was about change.  Upon reflection, what I really meant was growth.  I think.  You see, change for the sake of change is just as unhealthy and tail-chasing as staying-put. So, when I talk about the process of change I suppose what I really mean is the process of growth producing experiences that gain traction, take hold, and evolve 'you' to the next level or the next plateau.  Then the manifestation starts anew.


Whatever we call it --Change or Growth-- it still demands loads of hard work and focused effort.  Day in.  Day out.  Over and over.


This is a topic that I have a great deal of interest in and hope to blog more about in the future.  In the meantime, what do you think?  I am interested in hearing your ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment